Notebooks Journals & More!
Keep a trip diary
In this digital age, paper notebooks and journals can be seen as out of date. But keep in mind that paper notebooks don't need batteries or adaptors, and they are great for making notes when you are on the road and have no wifi.
Most notebooks and journals are small enough to fit in a purse or back pack. They are perfect for recording details of your trip, like that romantic restaurant in Thailand, that secluded beach in the Dominican Republic, that great shop in China. Also jot down contact inforrmation for new friends and places with whom you want to keep in touch after your trip.
Order Notebooks and Journals for Travel Online
Here are some notebooks and travel journals that I found on Amazon.com; books are usually shipped to other countries.
I use one or two notebooks for each trip (depends on how long the trip is), so I usually keep one or two in stock in case I have to pack and go on the spur of the moment. Have a look at some of the styles.
They are all fairly small and light, and most are priced between $10 and $20 USD. When you look at the item on Amazon, scroll down the page so see the other notebooks suggested.
- All Weather Travel Journal (ruled and waterproof pages)
- Field Notes Travel Notebooks is nice - a three-pack and pocket size.
- Berlin Travel Notebook is really neat if you are going to Berlin. There's one for London and one for Paris, too. It's billed as a guidebook you write yourself, with maps included
- Travel Notebook World Map coverI had one like this one, with an elastic band closure and interior pocket in the back.
- Europe Map Journal also has elastic and interior pocket.
- Cavallini Travel Notebook is also ruled, and has several cover styles.
Packing and preparing for a trip takes some time, I know. But this planning pays off big time when you are on the road and you have what you need.
Related Travel Tips: See Camera tips, Travel books,